Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Submission files are in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx file).
- The text is 1.5 line-spaced; Times New Roman,12-point font.
- Cover sheet included with name, affiliation (if applicable), and article title.
- Your name does not appear on the submission's pages or file's properties, to facilitate the peer review process.
- Tables, images, and other digital materials are supplied as separate documents, TIFFS or JPEGS; and placeholders have been included in the text (e.g.) [Insert Image 1 here].
- Reference/works cited list provided as a separate Word document and, where available, DOIs/URLs for the references have been included.
Section default policy
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.